Making compressor complications simple to understand
DENSO’s Conventional Blades offer a selection of four, advanced blade profiles to suit different windscreens and vehicle styles. There are also four different choices of installation system, and three clip options to suit you and your customer.
Features and Benefits
- Strong, all metal blade arm
- High-compression rubber wiper
- Efficient design
- Effective wiping edge with evenly cut edges
- Low profile inserts provide the perfect wiping angle
- Eight, evenly-spaced contact points
Spoiler Wiper Blades
DENSO’s vehicle manufacturer customers fit Wiper Blades with spoilers. This helps to sustain optimum wiping performance during high speed driving.
Curved Wiper Blades
Most popular European cars use a curved Wiper Blade on the passenger side. This allows the Wiper Blade to follow the shape of the windscreen and bonnet of the car.