TOYOTA GAZOO Racing start the 2019-2020 FIA World Endurance Championship season in style
The DENSO Difference
As one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of original vehicle parts and systems, DENSO's understanding of lambda sensor technology is unrivalled. Since we first produced them in 1977, DENSO has become one of the leading lambda sensor suppliers in the world, with several hundred million of our devices measuring the air/fuel mixture in cars worldwide. And as the automotive industry continues to improve its emission standards, DENSO's engineering advances ensure that our lambda sensors become more advanced – featuring pioneering sensor technologies that help cars to burn fuel more efficiently and produce fewer emissions.
Features and Benefits
- Low emissions
- Reduced fuel consumption
- Optimum engine performance
- Original equipment quality and reliability
- Wide coverage and unique applications for Asian and European cars
DENSO Lambda Sensors are available in two choices of OE quality housing. And with DENSO Sensors, the housing is complete. There’s no need for add-on parts such as flange adaptors!
- Screw type housing
- Flange type housing – including OE quality flange gasket
Whatever your installation need, DENSO’s two fitting options will help you make the right connection every time:
- ‘Direct Fit’ Sensor – with OEM connector fitted, ready for installation.
- ‘Universal Fit’ Sensor – without a connector, enabling you to re-use (and recycle!) the old part’s connector.
As you´d expect, DENSO Lambda Sensors are available in a broad range of applications. But they also offer all the advanced technologies you´ll need to find exactly the right OEM quality replacements for your customers:
- Zirconia Sensors both Thimble and Planar types.
- A/F Sensors* both Thimble and Planar types.
- Titania Sensors.
*Why have A/F (air/fuel) Sensors been developed?
A/F Sensor technology was a world-first innovation that was developed by DENSO, offering a sensor with a linear output that helps vehicles to meet the tightening emission regulations from EURO 3 onwards. This new system uses the air/fuel ratio sensor (A/F Sensor), replacing the conventional Lambda Sensor.