Kalle Rovanperä achieves second consecutive podium finish for TOYOTA GAZOO Racing at Ypres Rally in Belgium
The DENSO Difference
Our OE quality Cabin Air Filters ensure a pleasant in-car environment.
Features and Benefits
- OE quality: designed and manufactured to exacting original equipment OE quality.
- HVAC know-how: draw on DENSO's exceptional understanding of cabin air filter technology.
- HVAC friendly: no drop in air pressure that could potentially damage a vehicle's HVAC systems.
- Superior efficiency: help to keep the cabin free of condensation in colder conditions.
- Super-fine filtration: high quality, non-woven fleece material contains up to five individual layers which trap almost 100% of harmful pollutants and particles, even as small as 0.01 micrometers.
- High capacity dust holding chamber: keeps pollutants away from the vehicle interior
- Accurate fitting mechanisms: seal the filter to the housing to increase filtration efficiency
How they work
Particle Filters from DENSO offer exceptional protection from dust, soot, pollen and particles. Featuring multi-layer fleece material to efficiently remove dust and solid matter, they also have a large dust holding capacity and minimise air flow resistance.