A greener future? DENSO’s focus on sustainability.
2. This Internet Site has been compiled by DENSO EUROPE B.V., a private limited liability company located at Hogeweyselaan 165 (1382 JL) in Weesp, the Netherlands (hereinafter referred to as “DENSO”). Our VAT registration number is NL800734853B01. Registration no. 320 50077 Chamber of Commerce Hilversum, the Netherlands.
3. “Contents” of this Internet Site include but are not limited to: text, graphical images, audio, and underlying source/object code (such as, but not limited to, HTML code or Java code) of this Internet Site and any portion thereof.
II Permitted use
1. The user’s attitude and conduct must be in accordance with that which may be expected from a responsible and careful internet user in all respects. Among other things, the user may not use the Internet Site or the Content thereof for actions and/or conducts that are against the law, public law or common decency. In particular, the following actions and/or conducts are not permitted: i infringement of works protected by patent, copyright, database, design protection or trademark, or any other actions that are contrary to the intellectual property rights of third parties; ii making injurious, unlawful or misleading statements; iii circulating material that is prohibited by law; iv acting contrary to relevant law or international law; or v evading or deleting the security of the Internet Site or a portion thereof.
2. The user may use the Content (excluded graphical images, see below) for non-commercial or personal use. The user may not distribute, modify, reproduce, transmit, publish, broadcast, post or otherwise use the Contents of this Internet Site, which includes, inter alia, commercialization or exploitation.
3. The Contents of this Internet Site cannot be modified, copied or reverse-engineered.
4. Any copy of the Content must include the copyright notice or trademark notice of DENSO.
5. The distribution, modification, reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcasting, posting or other use of the graphical images of this Internet Site is prohibited without the express written consent of DENSO.
III Intellectual Property rights
1. All intellectual property rights with respect to the Content of the Internet Site are vested solely in DENSO, or its affiliates. Product names, logos, marks or the DENSO name appearing in this Internet Site and/or designated with a ® or ™ are trademarks owned or licensed by DENSO or its affiliates and materials designated with a © are subject to copyrights owned by DENSO or its affiliates.
2. The use or misuse of such trademarks or copyrighted materials except as noted above, is strictly prohibited.
IV Liability and Indemnification
1. The Content is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate.
2. In general, DENSO believes that its links to publicly accessible third party Web pages is legally permissible and consistent with common customary expectations of those who make use of the internet. If any entity does not wish that DENSO’s Internet Site link with their site, then DENSO will remove the link from this Internet Site upon their written request.
3. DENSO is not liable for any consequential damage (including loss of data) relating to, or arising out of the (use of the) Content of the Internet Site or the Content of the internet site that is any way linked to DENSO’s Internet Site by means of e.g. hyperlinks, hypertextlinks or metatags.
4. DENSO does not warrant that the material (e.g. product information) is free of errors, deficiencies or viruses, nor does DENSO warrant that such errors and/or deficiencies will be repaired.
5. In any event, DENSO’s entire liability as well as your sole and exclusive remedy shall not exceed the amount of monies paid by you to DENSO for the Content of this Internet Site.